The services at Golden Gate Pharmacy
The services are designed to promote the safe use of medication and assist our clients in maintaining a happy and independent lifestyle
Medication Management Services that are tailored to each clients wants/needs in order to keep them at home and out of hospitals, nursing homes and other long term care facilities.
- Medication Reconciliation
- From all current prescribing physicians OR Discharge medication orders
- Pharmacist Drug Regimen Review
- Comprehensive review of all medications (Prescription and Over-the-Counter)
- Analysis and screening for harmful drug-drug and drug-disease interactions and duplications of therapy
- Medication Care Plan
- Strategic medication administration recommendations
- Allows for optimization of drug regimen
- Medication Administration Records (MARs) available upon request
- Customized Drug Packaging System
- Organizes medications by time of day and date
- Ideal for assisting the patient to take the taking the RIGHT medication at the RIGHT time
- Safe and easy to understand and use
- Bubble Packs
- Traditional Vials
- Automatic delivery of medications to patient’s home
- All CHRONIC medications automatically filled and delivered directly to the client EVERY 4 weeks.
- Patients no longer have to keep track of when to reorder what medication
- Continuous medication support and consultation
- Collaboration between all healthcare providers
Individualized Custom Packaging
- One monthly delivery to your doorstep provides all the medications. reducing multiple trips to the pharmacy.
- Helps elderly patients maintain their independence by managing their own health conditions.
- Easy to take the right medication at the right time, simply pull and tear! No messy medi-sets! Accurate disposable strip packaging delivered directly from the pharmacy.
- All pills (even vitamins) can be packed in one fully labeled easy to read pouch. Medications are organized by date and time of day.
Keeping YOU Independent
- The number 1 problem in treating illness today is a patients’ failure to take prescription medications correctly, regardless of age.*
- 10% of all hospital admissions and 23% of all nursing home admissions are due to a patients’ inability to take their medications properly.
- At any given time, 59% percent of patients on 5 or more medications are taking them inaccurately.*
- New state of the art compliance/strip packaging; ideal for taking the RIGHT medication at the RIGHT time, reducing medication errors.
- Easy to open pouches with medication(s) organized by day and time.
- The medication to be taken for the next dose will be in the very next pouch on the strip!
- Compact and easy to pack for travel.